Remote / Work-From-Home Opportunity for Experienced & Successful Executive Recruiters
Our executive search firm is seeking Executive Recruiters who have been working in this capacity for at least the most recent five-year period for a Work-From-Home, full desk recruiting opportunity. We offer a proven support system, an industry leading commission based compensation plan, as well as merit based profit sharing.
This opportunity fits best with consistently successful Executive Recruiters who prefer to work from home and who are successful at this point in their career solely due to what they personally bring to the table in overall professional experience, executive recruiting and influencing skills, work ethic, a winning mindset; along with exceptionally strong and portable, client and candidate relationships. Recruiters who partner with us are completely responsible for building and maintaining employer-client relationships, negotiating fees and contracts with employer-clients, sourcing and recruiting candidates, scheduling interviews, and closing deals/making placements -- in other words, 100% full desk recruiting. Recruiters who partner with us have a protected territory within their industry, or coverage over a specific geographic area serving multiple industries (discussed on a case by case basis). From a compensation perspective, this is a full commission opportunity in which recruiters are considered "1099 Contractors" (No Draw/No Salary).
When considering both commission and merit based profit sharing, recruiters who partner with our company have the opportunity to earn between 75%-95% of the fee revenue they produce.
In addition to the requisite work experience, we are seeking recruiters who currently specialize in serving any of the following industries: Healthcare, Accounting, Legal, Marketing & Advertising, Banking / Financial Services, Agribusiness, Consumer Markets, Engineering, Infrastructure, Aviation, Construction, Industrial, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Technology, Security, Insurance, Gaming & Hospitality, Life Sciences, Nonprofit, Higher Education, Public Sector, Transportation & Logistics, Sales, or Energy.
Recruiters who are a great fit with our company's culture and goals tend to share our approach to the recruiting business:
· We stay on the phone more often than not - usually double to triple the time of average recruiters.
· We always know our numbers and ratios.
· We consistently network to connect with new people and are always looking to hone our marketing and recruiting skills.
· We view this business as a process - not as a series of events.
· We plan each day and have an MPC to market and a Top Search on which to recruit.
· We leverage our experience and expertise to successfully influence outcomes.
· We invest the requisite time, including evenings and weekends, to become experts of our respective markets.
· We are a relationship-centered executive search firm at our core, with our professional relationships and reputation being important contributing factors in the achievement of our organizational goals.
· We earn the respect of both our clients and candidates, by staying true to our Company Values and by adhering to recruiting industry Best Practices.
· We focus on the right activities and discipline ourselves to do these things day-in and day-out.
All else being equal, we have found that those who are self motivated, service minded, and possess a positive "never give up" attitude tend to have the greatest chance for success and longevity in this business.
If after reading the above you feel like your experience and winning mindset are a great fit with our company, you are invited to email your resume, personal production numbers over the past three years, the industry in which you specialize, your recruiting geographic-footprint, as well as any other helpful information to . Confidentiality is assured.
This opportunity is not a fit for staffing agency recruiters, RPO, or in-house/corporate recruiters.
We do not offer training. We are only considering applicants who have worked as a full-time Executive Recruiter for at least the past five years.
At this time we are only considering applicants who reside in the U.S.